Your success is our success, and in today's market, it's more important than ever to price your home right. We know how to price your property to make sure it sells. If you're curious about your home's value in today's market, just fill out a simple form and we'll send you a free home evaluation.
Sell Your Home with Gold Standard Service
When listing your home, you want to put your best foot forward. Selling can be a time consuming and confusing process if you don’t have the right REALTOR®️ by your side.
As your REALTOR®️, I will advise you on pricing, preparing, and promoting your home so that you achieve your goals. If you are ready to sell, we will use our seller consultation process to develop a pricing strategy for your home and identify the most important steps to prepare your home for the market. Once you go on the market, we will create a customized marketing plan for you using state-of-the-art technology tools, because when you want to look your best, the details matter.
We custom tailor a marketing plan to your home, which may include the following tools;
- The Property Sign - A vital part of selling your home. Our large attractive signs will bring maximum exposure to your home or property. It will be NO SECRET that your home is for sale when people see the CENTURY 21 For Sale Sign on your lawn, loaded with flyers in a ‘Take One’ box.
- Custom Flyers - Your flyers are full colour, full bleed and tell the Buyer a great story about your home. Filled with professional photos, details about the property, and a great description, buyers will have their curiosities piqued to the max!
- Professional Photography - We believe that professional photography ranks up there as the single most important feature on an online listing presentation. Your photos are produced in-house and by our very own Mike Seiler. Mike was a local real estate photographer and virtual tour provider in Owen Sound before he got into real estate!
- Aerial Photography - Some properties benefit from aerial photography to show the lay of the land, or to give a better sense of location or proximity to area attractions
- Virtual Tours Videography - A stunning video walk-through can be an incredible asset for you listing. There are countless examples where virtual tour have been a key component in a home sale. From ‘sharing’ the listing with a distant relative, to purchasing a property ‘sight unseen’ a professional virtual tour can be the difference between a sale or no sale.
- Realtor.ca/MLS®️ - Realtor.ca is the go-to website when people are looking to purchase a home or property. Your listing will be easily found, and look great.
- Complimentary Home Staging - We work with your existing furniture (and some of our own) to make sure your home looks its best! Staging a home to sell is different than staging a home to live in, and can dramatically increase your odds of selling FASTER and for MORE MONEY. Our staging service is available to all of our real estate agents and clients and is provided in-house by our very own Cindy Shanks.
- Social Media - If you’ve been on major social media platforms recently, chances are you’ve seen an ad from an Owen Sound real estate agent. Likely one of the greatest benefits of social media is that we can target our ads demographically and geographically. Within days of listing you home, we can reach thousands of people in the Owen Sound area. Often times people will ‘tag’ their friends or family when they see a home for sale, bringing even more attention to your listing! Check out our Facebook Page to see what we’re talking about. We also advertise across other platforms like Instagram and YouTube.
- Storefront Displays - Your listing will be featured digitally, in a catalogue or in the windows of our office locations in Owen Sound, Markdale, Wiarton and Port Elgin.
- Open Houses - We recommend that most newly listed homes have at least one open house at the beginning of their listing. It can lessen the ‘showings’ burden on you, the seller, and it can create some hype around the listing, pushing potential interest into making an offer in fear of missing out.
Once we have secured an offer on your property, leverage the CENTURY 21 training I have received to your benefit, and secure the best possible sale for your property. I’ll handle all of the negotiation, paperwork and details, and make the sale as easy as possible. I look forward to assisting you with selling your property. Start the process with a free online home valuation or contact me for your copy of our Home Selling Guide.